Resources & Help for The Xero Interface
The Percentage App by The Percentage Company, is a web-based application which summarises and posts the daily revenues, taxes and payments from your Cloudbeds MyfrontDesk account to your Xero account. Your revenues are summarised and posted to Xero automatically each day after midnight, as a single journal entry to simplify your Cloudbeds Accounting setup.
NOTE: Before going further, please ensure that you are logged in to both your Cloudbeds myFrontdesk & Xero account in the same browser. Otherwise you'll be prompted to login during the process.
1. The Base currency for both Cloudbeds MyFrontDesk and your accounting system should be the same. However, if your accounting system uses different currencies please ensure that the GL accounts which you have mapped are in the same currency as Cloudbeds MyFrontDesk.
2. When creating Items & Services, Taxes & Fees and Payment types in Cloudbeds, please make sure that there are no additional spaces or extra characters before or after the name.
3. We do not currently support the posting of POS data via our interface. POS data should be posted to your accounting system via a separate interface.
4. We recommend creating specific account receivable payment types (E.G. AR Agoda, AR Expedia, AR Booking.com) in Cloudbeds and in your accounting system to make it easier to produce reports and statements for open balances as well as to make reconciliation easier.
5. We recommend creating Items & Services, Taxes & Fees and Payment types in Cloudbeds with the same names and codes as your GL accounts in your accounting system to make the matching process easier.
Xero Interface Setup Videos
How to Setup the Xero Interface (Thai)
Get in Contact
What to know more about The Percentage App?
Save time, save money & prevent mistakes with The Percentage App accounting interfaces & get more direct bookings with our Cloudbeds booking engine and upsell app! The Percentage App helps you to make the most of your Cloudbeds account. Have questions? Get in contact today!